Shop Local Guide
Per the Alabama Department of Public Health, any restaurant, bar, brewery or establishment that offers food or drink, including those in food courts, shall not permit on-premises consumption of food or drink.
- Such establishments may continue to offer food for take-out or delivery provided the social distancing protocols including maintaining a consistent six-foot distance between persons are followed.
- Such establishments are strongly encouraged to offer online ordering and curbside pick-up of food.
The Alabama ABC Board has approved curbside to-go orders of alcoholic beverages.
- Restaurants must have a valid liquor license to provide curbside pickup of alcoholic beverages.
- All alcoholic beverages must be sold in sealed unopened containers.
- The employee handling the alcohol must be 21 or older.
- The business may only sell no more than one 750ml or liquor, one 750ml bottle of wine or one 750ml pack of beer per customer.
- The business is responsible for following all other ABC regulations, such as carding for minors.
- Ashley Mac’s Gourmet to Go selections are perfect to keep your pantry stocked with delicious entrees and sides and sweets for your family. These are available in store and online while stock lasts. Our kitchen is hard at work to keep options available. The cafe menu is available for to-go orders only. Introducing curbside pickup:
- Order online or call ahead with payment
- Call upon arrival with description of your car
- We will run it out to you.
- Drive thru or order Bruster’s Real Ice Cream delivery with Waitr, Uber Eats, Grub Hub or Door Dash!
- Chick-fil-A Vestavia Hills‘ dining room is closed, but you can still drive thru or use curbside pickup via the Chick-fil-A app. You can also have Doordash or Postmates deliver!
- Bistro V is offering curbside service! Call (205) 823-1505 to place your order, then pull up to their side door for pickup.
- Iz Cafe is filled with everything you could need! Stay safe but don’t stay Hungry! Curbside service is available during cafe hours and now we are offering delivery between 3:30-5:30! Call ahead to (205) 979-7570 for your take home dinners, desserts, and casseroles! Place your order for your Easter dinner!
- Fit Five Meals offers online ordering and delivery of healthy meals.
- Order Satterfield’s for curbside pickup or Door Dash delivery from 11:00 am-8:00 pm! That’s right–we’ll be serving up lunch daily!
- El ZunZún is still here to serve you. We will be offering our full menu for free delivery or curbside service. We are also available on DoorDash. Please call (205) 791-7711 Our staff is here to meet the needs of our community. See our full menu and family meals at www.el-zunzun.com
- Lette Macarons is open but requiring orders to be paid for over the phone to minimize time spent inside. Give us a call and we will bring it out to you. We are also available for delivery through Doordash, Grubhub, and Waitr! (205) 518-0808
- Diplomat Deli is now offering curb side pickup! Give us a call and we’ll run your sandwiches out to your car. (205) 979-1515
- The Pita Stop is open for pick up and delivery! Call us at 205-969-7482 and drive up to our convenient Pick Up Window or we will bring it to you! All bottles of wine are 1/2 off.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe open to help serve you and your family! Call or download our app to place curbside order. (205) 573-4166
- Moe’s Southwest Grill is open for curbside pickup, takeout and FREE delivery on orders of $10+. They also have a new Build-Your-Own Taco Kit for $34.99! It comes with enough to serve 4-6 people: 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of 2 proteins, lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, rice, beans, sour cream, and a bowl of Moe’s famous queso. And of course, chips and salsa!
- Smoothie King‘s mission is to inspire a healthy and active lifestyle. We always strive to have clean, well-run stores, but we have taken additional precautions in light of recent events:
- -increased the frequency and rigor of cleaning by sanitizing multiple times per day
- -retrained team members to ensure they are maintaining good personal hygiene
- -suspended the use of refillable cups
- -offering online ordering & curbside pickup
- Snapper Grabber’s Land & Sea will offer curbside pickup for call-in orders. For now, there will be two dedicated parking spots for curbside pickup. We will continue to provide you with the seafood, meat, wine & grab’n go items with the same freshness and quality that our customers have come to know and trust. Café: (205) 637-3031 Seafood Market: (205) 824-9799
- Slice Pizza will be offering delivery, carry-out and curb-side orders only. We are still doing the most we can as far as hygiene and cleanliness in our stores and will wait for the all clear before opening our dining areas again. We appreciate you, Birmingham! Call us at (205) 55-SLICE to order today or find us on Waitr!
- Order Jimmy John’s online or call 205-637-0707 for curbside pickup or free delivery. They are also partnering with the Phoenix Club of Birmingham to raise money to provide meals for healthcare workers. Donate at https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/payitforwardal
- Cajun Seafood House has curbside pick-up starting at 11 AM and we will be offering delivery within 7 miles starting at 4 PM for a small fee, plus are offering gift certificates for 10% off! We also have great drink specials available!
- Martin’s BBQ Joint is offering to-go, curbside, and online ordering! You can place online orders at martinsbbqjoint.comor call to place your order over the phone at 205-715-8999.
- Newk’s Eatery is ready for you with online and call-in ordering, curbside pickup, delivery with Doordash, Waitr and Grub Hub (and soon Postmates and Uber Eats) plus their Grab & Go cooler!
- Donatos Pizza’s Dining Room is closed but we are still open for pick-up and delivery. Call us at 205-824-1112!
- Moe’s Original BBQ is pleased to offer easy pick-up options including curbside, drive-thru and delivery at all Birmingham area locations. Vestavia Hills: (205) 822-2773
- Download the McDonald’s app to order curbside pick-up, or you can drive thru or come in for take-out. They also have delivery through Uber Eats and Doordash.
- Domino’s Pizza is open for delivery and pick-up.
- Sol Azteca Mexican Restaurante is accepting to-go and curbside pickup orders, as well as offering delivery. Chips and salsa included with all orders! 205-979-4902
- Fried Green Tomato’s is open from 12-2 pm for takeout. Call (205)-824-5000 ext. 2 or order online at http://eatfgt.com/. They will also have a tent setup out drive-up ordering and pick-up.
- Masaman Thai Kitchen offers takeout & delivery service through Doordash & The Take Out Bham. (205) 200-0711
- On Tap Sports Cafe is now offering curbside service for your convenience! Place a to-go order with us, call when you arrive and we’ll bring your freshly made meal out to you! (205) 637-6141
- Samurai Japan is taking call-in orders for takeout and online orders for delivery through DoorDash, Birmingham To-Go and Delivery.com. Please call us at, 205-978-7775.
- Crestline Bagel Co. is open for take out and curbside!
- Grab a sandwich or dinner to-go at HoneyBaked Ham.
- Pappas’ Grill has take-out and curbside pickup! Call 205-823-4458 to order and when you arrive and they’ll bring your order out to you.
- Big Sky Bread Company is open, stocked up and ready to ship bread and baked goods to your front door. Visit bigskybreadcompany.com to order.
- Baumhower’s Victory Grille is offering curb side pick up with our LEGENDARY “𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏“ menu items 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝟓𝟎% 𝐎𝐅𝐅 select items. Family meals start as low as $𝟓 a person and includes a complimentary gallon of Red Diamond sweet or unsweet tea!Call Baumhower’s to schedule your curbside pick me up! (205) 403-7474
- El Poblano is open 4-8pm for take-out and curbside pickup. (205) 823-0447
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse is now offering curbside pickup. Order now through March 31 and receive a $40 with a minimum purchase of $100 when you mention this offer. Call (205) 262-9463 to order.
- Dunkin Donuts is open for take-out and drive-thru orders, and you can order ahead through the Dunkin App for an easy and touchless grab and go!
- Due to the increased volumes we are experiencing, New York Butcher Shoppe will be open 12-7 pm Monday-Saturday to be able to provide the products you are looking for.
- First Watch is open for to-go service. Give us a call to place your order, and we look forward to seeing you for a quick “good morning” soon! (205) 979-6827
- Baha Burger is open for curbside pick-up orders. 205.644.8254
- FOODBAR will begin offering curbside pick-up or delivery on March 31, Tuesday-Saturday from 4-8 pm. Find their menu at http://www.foodbarbham.com/
- Enjoy your favorites from the comfort of your home with Seasons 52 Takeout. They doing deliveries within 20 min of the Summit as well as Curb Side every day from 12-8pm. They also have a large selection of wines you can order to-go! Call (205) 968-5152 to order. See the menu at https://www.facebook.com/Seasons52Birmingham
- Your Pie Liberty Park is temporarily altering our hours of operations to 11 am – 2 pm and 5pm- 7pm for pick-up or delivery through Door Dash.
- Char House Foods offers meals for minimum 10 people that you can stock your fridge or freezer with. Call (205) 328-6072 to order for pick-up or delivery
- Klingler’s has take-out available as well as Grand and Go options. Call 205-823-4560 to order.
- Johnny Brusco’s New York Pizza is open for curbside pickup and some delivery from 3pm-9pm. We can also open earlier if catering orders are placed ahead of time for the lunch hour. Pizza, pasta, calzones, lasagna, salads, etc. (205) 637-5270.
- Twisted Root Burger Company‘s hours of operations during this time will be 11am-8pm. Call 205-874-9293 for Curbside pickup or use GrubHub, Waitr, or Iron City Delivery for delivery. They are also offering dinner packs with 4 vacum sealed raw pre-portioned half lb burgers, 4 buns, giant side of handcut chips with chipolte ranch, and big salad (feeds 4) for 24$. Add 4 more half lb burgers and buns for 10$ more!! Also 2$ vanilla or chocolate shakes with any order. To go beer is 2$ domestic, 3$ craft! Just want meat? 4 vacum sealed half lb burgers raw for 11$, or a case for 50$ (20 half lb patties)
- Bar 31 Soul Food Kitchen is open and will be providing Curbside Pick Up Only from 11:00am – 3:00pm. To place your order call 205-824-3160.
- The Fig Tree has a limited menu available today for order 11am-7pm. Family meals can be ordered from 11am-5pm. They also have a market with grocery items. Please call a head to order-(205) 969-6711. Menus available on Facebook. Curbside and delivery available.
- Mudtown Eat and Drink is now offering curbside service! The same great food, to-go! Click our link to order online: https://mudtownalabama.com
- The Ridge Eat and Drink is offering curbside service for your convenience! Place a to-go order with us, call when you arrive and we’ll bring your freshly made meal out to you! (205) 917-5080.
- Miss Myra’s BBQ is open for take out. Call (205) 967-6004.
- Ranch House is offering to-go orders and curbside service. We still can make your favorite meals and have them ready to go for you and your family. (205) 979-6495
- Jersey Mike’s now has delivery available, in addition to take-out. Download the latest version of their app at https://jmikes.co/app
- Chipotle Mexican Grill is offering free delivery through March when you order online or on their app. You can also pick up take-out.
- Starbucks is open but can be picked up only in the drive-thru.
- Zaxby’s drive-thru is open.
- City Bowls is open to to-go and curbside orders.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House